CES is the biggest tech event in the calendar, and this year is no exception. We are excited to be present in multiple places during CES 2023.
Interested media, industry partners, and OEMs are invited to schedule a VIP appointment at Dimenco’s private suite at the Mirage Hotel to experience our Simulated reality (SR) spatial display technology. Guests are able see the future of simulated reality, including hand-tracking that allows users to interact in 3D without a controller, spatial audio and volumetric video conferencing, and SR technology embedded into a variety of hardware and software products that illustrate multiple 3D applications and use cases, including:
● The new ASUS ProArt Studiobook laptop of their new Spatial Vision line, featuring the first OLED SR 3D display which will be shown for the first time at CES 2023;
● ZSpace Inspire, an educational company providing education in 3D for K-12;
● Access to 3D software packages including Omniverse, Sketchfab, WebXR, Blender and many others that utilise Unity, Unreal Engine and OpenXR
● Philips volumetric 3D videoconferencing demo utilising SR to enhance social engagement
● Dimenco’s CES 2022 Innovation Award-winning, 32” 8K SR Pro Display, and OEM proof of concepts
We are also showcasing displays that utilise SR during CES 2023 in the Venetian Expo, hall A-C, booth #55332 in the Netherlands Next Level Pavilion.
We would love for you to come visit us!